Mundial Cushion-PRO™ 6 3/4" Bent Trimmers Blue Handles
- Precisely honed blades for maximum cutting efficiency.
- Extra wide Cushioned handles for total comfort allows for longer periods of use.
- High rockwell hardness for extended edge life.
- Heavy gauge blades for heavy duty cutting.
- Elongated bow for better leverage
- Hollow ground blades for a smoother friction free ride.
- A must have Cushion-PRO™ Ergonomic Heavy Duty Shears for all dressmaker and cutting tables.
Mundial item number: 970-6 3/4
Overall Length: 6 3/4" Inch
Length of Cut: 2 1/2"
Mundial Cushion-PRO™ Bent Trimmers feature precision honed heavy gauge blades with cushioned handles to cut easily through many fabric material. The brand new Cushion-PRO™ extra large finger bows and cushioned handles provide hours of cutting comfort.
"These trimmers performed exceptionally well on all 16 materials before and after the 5,000 cycle test." - Independently tested
Test were conducted on Kevlar fabric, PVC Sheets, rubber band, wet tissue, dry tissue, Wetpipe, polyester thread, Aluminum, surgical lint, surgical gauze, cushioned waddling, rubber and Sisal string.
Cushion-PRO™ Professional Bent Trimmers:
- Cuts like scissors twice the price.
- Comfortable Non-Slip Grip.
- Ideal for heavy use even the toughest materials.
- Are used for a wide range of cutting tasks.
- These shears are able to cut through fabric of many weights.
CARE AND PROTECTION
Mundial scissors and shears are precision instruments that will last for a lifetime with simple care. When the shears or scissors are not in use they should be kept in their original package to protect them from scratches and dust. Store in a moisture free environment to avoid rusting. An occasional drop of oil on the screw and blade will insure a smoother and longer cutting life. If scissors cannot complete the cut, stop cutting. Do not force a cut. Cut heavy materials near the pivot, not near the tips of the blades. Use the right scissors or shears for the right job; for example, embroidery scissors are not to be used for heavy fabric. Handle with care, dropping scissors can knock them out of alignment, reducing cutting accuracy. Do not use water to clean. Wipe off excess lint with clean/soft cloth after each use.