Mundial Industrial Forged 6" Heavy-Duty Bent Trimmers Shears
- Professional quality, hot drop forged and fully nickel plated shears for a longer lasting edge.
- The finest double knife edge blade.
- Black enameled handles.
- Professional Knife-edge blade for easier, cleaner, precision cutting of all fabrics.
- Allows you to cut multiple layers sharply and smoothly.
- Industrial sewers need industrial-strength tools -- and that's what you get with Mundial Heavy Duty Industrial Forged shears.
Mundial item number: 270-6 (Old# 455-6)
Overall Length: 6" Inch
Length of Cut: 2 1/2"
Mundial industrial shears provides the ultimate in durability and performance. This assortment is hot drop forged and fully nickel plated with black enameled handles for durable long-term value. Many of these industrial scissors and shears feature Mundial's Stay-Set pivot assembly, which is uniquely engineered to allow the ride to be adjusted to fit one's own ergonomic needs. Once it's set, it stays set… for comfortable cutting power under the most demanding industrial applications.
When you're serious about your sewing and crafting, you should be serious about your cutting, too. Mundial's Signature Series scissors and shears begin with fine cutlery steel which is fully forged, tempered, plated, ground, honed, polished, adjusted, tested and inspected by cutlery artisans to meet exacting quality standards. The result is scissors and shears of uncompromising quality that will bring you years of cutting pleasure.
Heavy-Duty Bent Trimmers Industrial Shears:
- Wide range of cutting tasks.
- These shears are able to cut through fabric of many weights.
- Designed with bent or offset handles so that whatever is being cut does not have to be lifted off the cutting surface.
- Ensures the shears do not harm the cutting surface.
- Hot drop forged and nickel-plated construction means durable performance for industrial sewers.
- Knife edge aids in cutting multiple layers of fabric easily and cleanly to the very tip.
- Strong long lasting blades are designed for easy re-sharpening.
CARE AND PROTECTION
Mundial scissors and shears are precision instruments that will last for a lifetime with simple care. When the shears or scissors are not in use they should be kept in their original package to protect them from scratches and dust. Store in a moisture free environment to avoid rusting. An occasional drop of oil on the screw and blade will insure a smoother and longer cutting life. If scissors cannot complete the cut, stop cutting. Do not force a cut. Cut heavy materials near the pivot, not near the tips of the blades. Use the right scissors or shears for the right job; for example, embroidery scissors are not to be used for heavy fabric. Handle with care, dropping scissors can knock them out of alignment, reducing cutting accuracy. Do not use water to clean. Wipe off excess lint with clean/soft cloth after each use.