Mundial CushionSoft™ 8 1/2" Ambidextrous Professional Quilting Shears White/Pink Handles
- Professional quality, stainless steel blades for a longer lasting edge.
- Cushioned inserts and enlarged finger bows allow for longer periods of use.
- Non-Slip handles/Durable stainless steel blades.
- Professional Quilters Double Knife Edge allows a clean cut to the very tip.
- A must have professional quilting shears for all quilters.
Mundial item number: 1850
Overall Length: 8 1/2" Inch
Length of Cut: 3 1/8"
Highly rated CushionSoft quilting shears on the Real Simple Magazine:
"Best for Fabric"
Mundial CushionSoft™ Quilting shears feature stainless steel blades with a special knife edge to cut easily through heavy quilting material. The traditional CushionSoft™ enlarged finger bows and cushioned inserts provide hours of cutting comfort. Mundial's innovative, patented cushion grip not only is more comfortable, but also prevents slippage for maximum cutting control.
As the cream/pink handle indicates, these 8 1/2" shears are designed specifically for quilters! As part of Mundial's ergonomic and ambidextrous CushionSoft™ line, the handles have enlarged finger bows and cushioned inserts that are soft to the touch. The stainless steel blades feature a special knife edge, ensuring a clean cut all the way to the tip. Ideal for the quilting enthusiast who appreciates comfort and quality rolled into one!
CushionSoft™ Professional Quilting Shears:
- Ergonomic Ambidextrous for Right or Left Hand Use.
- Comfortable Non-Slip Grip.
- Ideal for heavy use, With cushioned inserts, they are soft to the touch and are comfortable to use.
- They feature stainless steel blades with a special knife edge.
- Quilting Scissors are used to cut easily through heavy quilting material.
- Also known as all-purpose shears.
CARE AND PROTECTION
Mundial scissors and shears are precision instruments that will last for a lifetime with simple care. When the shears or scissors are not in use they should be kept in their original package to protect them from scratches and dust. Store in a moisture free environment to avoid rusting. An occasional drop of oil on the screw and blade will insure a smoother and longer cutting life. If scissors cannot complete the cut, stop cutting. Do not force a cut. Cut heavy materials near the pivot, not near the tips of the blades. Use the right scissors or shears for the right job; for example, embroidery scissors are not to be used for heavy fabric. Handle with care, dropping scissors can knock them out of alignment, reducing cutting accuracy. Do not use water to clean. Wipe off excess lint with clean/soft cloth after each use.